NI 07907 017 611
ROI 041 685 8637
So you've got an idea. No, a dream.
A dream that could make a difference in your community - to change something by solving a problem or creating an opportunity. First, you need to talk to somebody about a loan to make it happen.
We might well be that somebody. And we're listening.
Please note that these figures are for illustration purposes only, and that interest rates may vary. Your client executive will give you more information on this.
We offer two types of loan: Term and Bridging. These are offered separately but can, on occasion be combined. Check with your client executive for details.
NI 028 9031 5003
ROI 041 685 8637
Bridging Loan terms last from one to 36 months and are typically 6%-8%.
For bridging loan calculations, just contact a client executive.
Is a loan the right answer?
Top 5 questions answered here
Yes, if you’re involved in:
- Community projects, including charities and faith-based initiatives.
- Social enterprises – e.g., training or employment initiatives, rural development projects, co-operatives.
- Sports clubs – e.g., facilities, amenities, equipment, resources, etc.
If success for your organisation is social change or social impact, you’re in the right place.
What we don’t do:
- Offer grants.
- Lend to private businesses or individuals.
- Lend to projects outside the Third Sector.
- The purchase, construction or renovation of building.
- Purchasing equipment.
- Bridging funding gaps.
- Restructuring existing debt.
- Cash shortfalls.
- Working capital.
- We provide long-term loans and short-term loans, as well as bridging finance.
- Loans may also be provided on both a secured and unsecured basis.
- Our loans range from €/£10k–600k.
- Your loan will be tailored to your needs – and we’re here to help you every step of the way.
- If you have a figure in mind, try our Loan Calculator. It’s a fast, handy way for you to see if the repayment amount is manageable.
- Remember, the Loan Calculator is for reference only and is not a loan offer. Before we agree a loan, you need to make a full application and our lending requirements must be met. Click on View other FAQs to see what makes a successful loan application.
- All our clients are ‘matched’ with a local client executive.
- This ensures you always have a personal contact nearby – right throughout all stages of your loan requirements with us.
- All of our profits are reinvested for the benefit of the sector.