GET IN TOUCH TODAY:
ROI 041 6858637 NI 028 9031 5003
So you've got an idea. No, a dream.
A dream that could make a difference in your community - to change something by solving a problem or creating an opportunity. First, you need to talk to somebody about a loan to make it happen.
We might well be that somebody. And we're listening.
Is a loan the right answer?
Top 10 questions answered here
We lend to:
- Community projects, including charities, social enterprises and faith-based initiatives.
- All sports clubs, including GAA clubs, soccer, rugby, tennis, athletics, water sports and golf.
We are different because:
- We don’t seek personal guarantees.
- We don’t charge arrangement fees on term loans.
- All our clients are ‘matched’ with a local Client Relationship Manager who will meet you in person and provide you with guidance and advice throughout the application process and the entire duration of your loan.
- All our profits are reinvested for the benefit of the sector.
If success for your organisation is social change or social impact, you’re in the right place.
What we don’t do:
- Offer grants.
- Lend to private businesses or individuals.
- Lend to projects outside the Third Sector.
- The purchase, construction or renovation of a building.
- Purchasing equipment.
- Restructuring existing debt.
- Cash shortfalls.
- Working capital.
- Bridging loans for Sports Capital, LEADER/RDP Grants, GAA Grant, local governmental grants.
- We provide long-term loans and short-term loans, as well as bridging finance.
- Loans may also be provided on both a secured and unsecured basis.
- Our loans range from €/£10k–600k.
- Your loan will be tailored to your needs – and we’re here to help you every step of the way.
- If you have a figure in mind, contact the Client Relationship Manager in your region and/or try our Loan Calculator. It’s a fast, handy way for you to see if the repayment amount is manageable.
- Remember, the Loan Calculator is for reference only and is not a loan offer. Before we agree a loan, you need to make a full application and our lending requirements must be met. For details, see ‘What makes a successful loan application?’ below.
- Working with clients, we normally agree a set monthly repayment amount over an agreed term.
- All our loans are flexible, and you can make lump sum repayments any time with no penalties.
- We also accept fundraising efforts as lump sums to help clear your loan sooner if the need arises.
- Generally, 15 years is the maximum period we lend for.
- While most loans are for a ten year term.
- We’ll work with you to establish what the best solution for your cash flow and your ambitions.
- A clear ‘why’ – what’s the compelling reason behind your project?
- An organisation with a clearly defined legal structure.
- A competent management team.
- A robust financial model.
- All relevant paperwork is submitted as per our Checklist.
All our clients demonstrated these in their initial applications – and are thriving as a result.
- We keep it simple- talk to the Client Relationship Manager working in your local area.
- Complete our loan application form.
- It covers all the key information we need to assess your request.
- Utilise our easy checklists designed to help you save time on what is required.
Once we’ve received your application, a local Client Relationship Manager will be in touch within 48 hours.
- State this clearly in your initial application or general enquiry form.
- We’ll get in touch within 48 hours.
- You have most likely already compiled paperwork that was relevant for your grant. We want to make the loan application as painless as possible and so most of the paperwork we ask for will already most likely mirror the requirements of your grant application. Our paperwork checklist is here for ease of reference.
Didn’t find the answer you were looking for?
Ask us for a Call Back.
We’re here to help.
Please note that these figures are for illustration purposes only, and that interest rates may vary. Your client executive will give you more information on this.
We offer two types of loan: Term and Bridging. These are offered separately but can, on occasion be combined. Check with your Client Relationship Manager for details.
NI 028 9031 5003
ROI 041 685 8637
Bridging Loan terms last from one to 36 months and are typically 6%-9%.
For bridging loan calculations, just contact the Client Relationship Manager in your local area.