We are doing everything possible to support community organisations in coming to terms with the unprecedented challenges now faced by all.
We want to assure you, that we are behind you and will help and support in any way we can.
To all our clients:
- Your local client executive continues to be available to you.
- Flexibility and Fairness is our customer experience. This remains. Our team are working remotely, in line with public policy.
- Collaboration with our capital providers continues and we are working, with them, right across the island of Ireland, in the best interests of the sector.
To the Sector in general:
- We have always understood the importance of collaboration.
- We remain open to listening to you and your ideas.
- We remain committed to supporting communities and those who need our assistance.
Please ensure you keep yourself updated with the relevant expertise.
Northern Ireland www.health-ni.gov.uk/
Republic of Ireland www2.hse.ie/coronavirus
Wash your hands. Practice Social Distancing. Stay Safe.
The European Federation of Ethical and Alternative Banks and Financiers (FEBEA) held a board meeting for the first time on the island of Ireland. The federation, which represents 28 European social finance institutions with assets totaling €30bn, was invited by Community Finance Ireland (formerly UCIT), its only UK and Irish member.
In addition to learning more about Community Finance Ireland’s business model the FEBEA Board also visited a customer who received Community Finance Ireland (formerly UCIT) funding to support projects including the Enler Complex in Ballybeen and Bryson Street Surgery.
FEBEA Chairman, Pedro Manuel Sasia Santos, said:
“Northern Ireland has a vibrant social enterprise sector and UCIT has an exceptionally strong community focus in areas such as sport and faith-based initiatives which many of our members are interested in replicating.”Pedro Manuel Sasia Santos, FEBEA Chairman
Pictured with Mr Santos are Wlodzimierz Grudzinski, FEBEA’s Vice Chairman and Harry McDaid, UCIT Group’s Chief Executive.